Yarn clothing takes online security seriously. To ensure that online fraud is minimized, Yarn Clothing has taken the following steps to make sure our customers have complete security when using our website.
- Regular updates to our servers include security patches.
- This website is certified by PCI DSS. PCI DSS, a set of requirements to improve payment account security, was created by American Express, Discover Financial Services and Visa International. It aims to facilitate widespread adoption of consistent data security measures worldwide.
- do not store customer payment card information.
- To protect our network and servers, we use industry-standard techniques.
- We recommend that you avoid Windows-based operating systems, which are more vulnerable to web attacks.
- Our website has been developed with security in mind.
- To stay informed about security issues, we subscribe to security newsletters online.
- SSL encryption is used to protect all information on checkout pages.
We are committed to your security online so please feel safe browsing our site.